LIVE SEMINARS AND WEBINARS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- NJ Buying and Selling of a Tax and Accounting Practice – Don’t miss this fantastic 4hr seminar loaded with nearly everything you will need to know about buying or selling a Tax Practice. We are bringing you a trifecta of perspectives on this topic from that of a broker, tax professional, and attorney. This same seminar will be offered on 3 separate dates at 3 separate locations. Speakers including Kathryn Keane, EA, Stephen Bonfa, LLM, and Cliff Reiter.
- June 2, 2022 at the Courtyard in Mt Laurel, NJ
- June 9, 2022 at the Double Tree by Hilton in Tinton Falls, NJ
- June 16, 2022 at the Crown Plaza in Saddle Brook, NJ
Click here to register
ON DEMAND WEBINARS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- NJ Taxation of Retirement Income webinar (Recorded December 3rd, 2021) – Available until 11/30/2022. Presented by NJ Taxation University, learn about recent updates and various treatments of retirement income and the taxability to NJ. Click here to Register.
- Famous NJ State Tax Seminar (Recorded January 8th, 2022) – Available until 11/30/2022. Presented by NJ Taxation University and Kathryn Keane, EA, learn about updates to NJ taxation issues for 2021 and the future, followed by practice management issues discussed by Kathryne. Click here to Register.
SAVE THE DATE NOW FOR NJ NATP’s 2022 EVENTS!
Additional information about future seminars will be posted when available.
Please keep the following dates open on your calendar:
October 27, 2022 – Annual Meeting and Seminar
December 1, 2022 – TBD
January 14, 2023 – TBD
NJ NATP is collecting Box Tops for Education to support the Midland School in North Branch, NJ. Please bring your Box Tops to the Seminars for collection.